Logistics Coordinator (Специалист по логистике) со знанием английского языка
от 60 000 до 80 000 руб. на руки
Logistics Coordinator will:
- identify Customer demand in material supply and service requirements;
- develop, organize and coordinate provision of logistics services for the Customer's projects (mainly in pharmaceutical / clinical area)
- monitor operational activities of providing transportation, logistics, warehousing, procurement, product supply and related services in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Establishes and maintains effective communication with the Company's Clients and ensures that they receive timely and accurate information and answers to their inquiries.
- Identifies project scope, requirements and Customer demand in products and services, and based on them develops solutions and service propositions.
- Creates project schedules, provides Customers with budget calculations.
- Organizes and coordinates supply of drug products, medical devices and ancillary materials from foreign suppliers.
- Oversees and approves shipping documentation (invoices, packing lists, air waybills, etc.) to ensure that they meet applicable requirements and customs regulations.
- Maintains effective and efficient communication with shippers, freight forwarders, carriers, terminals, certification bodies, in-house and third party brokers to enable proper goods declaration and smooth customs clearance.
- Plans and coordinates operational activities in accordance with Company standards, policies, procedures and instructions.
- Organizes and coordinates effective interaction with suppliers and contractors, monitors and evaluates their performance.
- Ensures timely and accurate issuance of transport and accompanying documentation, controls internal and external document circulation.
- Monitors material and shipment flows, provides reports in accordance with procedures or at the Client's request. Provides effective and efficient solutions to operational issues.
- Updates electronic databases, prepares and provides internal and external reporting. Collects, processes and analyzes statistical data.
- Contributes to achievement of quality objectives, Customer satisfaction and improvement of performance indicators.
Successful candidate should meet or exceed the following qualification requirements:
- Ability and willingness to work with demanding Customers in versatile and regulated business environment
- Excellent verbal and written Russian language skills. Good command of verbal and written English (min. level: Intermediate B1)
- Experience in foreign trade, international freight forwarding or express transportation, including incoterms and customs legislation - from 1 year
- Self-motivation and ability to achieve goals and fulfil plans within tight timeframes
- Good organization and communication skills
- Knowledge of business documentation requirements
- Strong computer skills in main business applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, internet applications), ERP/CRM
- University degree
- great opportunity to gain new skills and unique experience in prospective business field and develop your career.
- competitive salary & compensation package depending on the results of the interview.
- employment in accordance with the Labor Code.
- monthly and quarterly bonus based on performance.
If you are interested in this vacancy - please apply with an attachment of your current resume.